Jan 6, 2009

Kangaroos and Polar Bears

Good morning!

Today's post is the last one I've made for Melanie's Blogaversary - and it's one of my favorite ones! Look at those kids of mine in that big kangaroo - how cute is that?!

We have an amazing free zoo in Madison that we frequently visit throughout the year. They have several fun spots like the ones in today's photos and we always use them as photo ops. It's fun to see how much the kids have grown throughout the years. This polar bear is a favorite spot of ours. Melanie's bears from Cuddles and Hugs and Jumping for Joy worked perfectly with this photo.

This photo was taken at the play park at the zoo. When we saw that kangaroo, we had to make the kids get inside the pouch for this photo. It's so cute! So naturally, I pulled out Melanie's Kangaroos from Just so Hoppy and Hip Hop Accessories to embellish this page. Aren't they perfect?

Today's the last day of the
Blogaversary Celebration - so be sure to take the time to leave a comment to be entered to win the last of the blog candy from Melanie. Here's all the links for you to check out everyone else's projects for today....


Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica




7 comments:

Donna Baker said...

I think this is my favorite too, that huge kangaroo is perfect & love the photo with your daughter's head leaning toward her brother - sweet!

Moni said...

It is great, love your work! Hugs, moni

Norine said...

these are super cute great job
Hugs
Norine

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, Jessica, these are too cool! How perfect Melanie's stamps are for these fun pics!

Sharri said...

These are my favorite too! The are so cute!
Ok, I have been to that zoo many times and have never seen the kangaroo...I even wore my glasses a few of times! Hehehe!

Melanie said...

HI! I was here earlie and dind't have time to leave my comment! that big kangaroo just cracks me up!! I esp love the way you colored the koalas and bear!!!

Sankari W. said...

Oh my goodness!! These layouts are all so amazing Jess! Love this one with the Kangaroo!! HOW CUTE!! Your kids look adorable! You will have to go back to that Kangaroo when they get bigger and see if they still can fit in there...! Love all these layouts!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails