Jul 6, 2008

Sunday's Featured Stamper

While spending some time this afternoon at Splitcoast Stampers, I decided to check out the Featured Stamper's Challenge - something I rarely get a chance to do. When I went to Teneale William's gallery, I was inspired to get off the computer and make this card based on her beautiful Stem Thanks card.

The rules are to change at least 2 things about Teneale's card, so I used Asela's Botanical Dreams set and added a few layers to her basic layout. I also added SU's river rock paper & designer paper to her color choices of olive, sahara sand and white. Instead of chocolate chip satin ribbon, I used sahara sand ribbon originals.

What a fun challenge this was for a lazy Sunday afternoon!

Jessica

Card Details: Botanical Dreams (GKD), Bazzil Textured Paper, SU: river rock, sahara sand, whisper white, river rock dsp, SU ticket corner punch, Prima Flowers, Hero Arts Pearls, SU Ribbon Originals, Copper Brads, Sakura Glitter Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Old Paper; Inkssentials handle & sponges for shading

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very nice card. Welcome to blogland, I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

Kurtis said...

Absolutely LOVELY!!!

You're work is fabulous and I'm so glad you got a blog so I can admire it!

-Kurtis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails