Jul 7, 2008

Fishers of Men

Card Details: Fishers of Men (Our Daily Bread); Bazzil Textured Paper; SU Choc Chip; Watercolor Paper; Koh-i-Noor watercolors, Aqua Painter, Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Old Paper; Palette Noir; Inkssentials Handle & Sponges for shading; Sakura Glitter Pen; EK Success Circle Punches; SU Piercing Template; Making Memories Paper Piercer

Good morning! When I saw Our Daily Bread Stamps add banner on Splitcoast a few weeks ago, I had to check it out. What I saw, made me so happy! Beautiful unmounted stamp sets with coordinating Bible verses all at very reasonable prices! This gorgeous Fishers of Men stamp set is one of their newest stamps sets. My dad is a Pastor who loves to fish, so it was calling my name and I know I'll get lots of use from it! Their shipping is reasonable and really fast, so I highly recommend them!

Card Details: Fishers of Men (Our Daily Bread); SU: white confetti, black, olive dsp; SU Slot punch & corner rounder; Ribbons; Crystal Brad

The first card is loaded with texture, while the second card is my attempt at a one layer card. I always have a hard time actually completing a one layer card. I try, but when I finish, it never looks finished to me. So, I end up adding embellishments (thus the name of my blog!!) and then my clean and simple attempt has failed again! I like both cards, though and am looking forward to using them soon!

Have a wonderful rest of your Monday!
Jessica


6 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

You have been busy since I last checked in. Looking great. I love all your cards. This one is divine. Beautiful coloring.

No worries, I didn't get any email notices.

Cheers,
Theresa

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm SO glad you started blogging! You know I'm a huge fan! Off to add you to my reader!

(((HUGS!!)))

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog!!
I love your work!! Keep up the beautiful card making. I will be checking your blog daily.

Yeah,
Shelly

Jennie said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout and colors used especially with the distressing!
Welcome to the blogging world...you are off to a great start!
Jennie

Kurtis said...

Both of these are lovely! The first one has beautiful attention to all the details and the second is so stunningly crisp!

Barbara Schram said...

Love your creations, Jessica! Welcome to the blogging world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails