Nov 16, 2014

Meet under the 'moostleoe'


Good morning!

I have a card to share with you today that uses November's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try:



I used the adorable new Marley Moose stamp set: Pure cuteness!  As you can see, I flipped the sketch and added a sentiment label as well as the sprig of mistletoe over Marley's head.  I stamped Marley in red ink and colored with Copics and the mistletoe in green ink and colored with Copics - just for something a bit different.  I die cut a heart out of some glittery fun foam for a pop of sparkly love!

Here are the RC products I used on my card:




Have a great day - there's still time to play along with this month's SKFTT!
Jesica

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

So cute Jessica!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card - love your take on the sketch Jessica.
Blessings
Maxine

Jean Bullock said...

Great take on the sketch, Jessica. Very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails