Feb 24, 2014

Scraps = a colorful card!


Good morning!

Are you ready for yet another 'scrap card' today?  The past few cards I've shared on my blog were all made with scraps from my scrap bin where I throw extras and scraps from past projects.  Every once in a while I dump my scrap basket out and start pulling things together to see if I can make some cards from them.  It's a fun exercise to do at times - I'm sure you do that too!

Once again, I used some Majestic Monarchs die cuts layered together, using some baker's twine for  the antennae.  The sentiment is once again from Inspirational Word Art 1 - it's going to be one of my go-to sentiment stamp sets I believe!  The papers were all from my scrap bin as well as that red scallop border.  I thought I could use all those colors together since they were in the patterned paper butterflies - ha! 


As you can see, I used some of my washi tape again - pulling out colors to match the papers since there was already enough colors going on with it! lol!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great one!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Way to go Jessica - I am enjoying your scrap basket cards :-).
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails