Feb 22, 2014

believe.


Good morning!

I'm back with another card that I made using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Inspirational Word Art 1 stamp set.  I love this encouraging stamp set - a great sentiment set to add to your collection with all the motivational phrases for a friend in need of them.

I shared a card a couple of days ago that I told you I made primarily from scraps on my table from past projects and today is another one that I made the same way.  The butterfly focal image made from the Majestic Monarch die collection is totally from past unused projects, even down to the felt scalloped circle mat and the vellum cut wreath.  I was so happy to use them all together for a card and get those pretties out of my scrap basket!

To carry on the vellum theme, I layered vellum over the sentiment and really liked how it softened it a bit.  Then, I added some washi tape which is pretty soft and translucent as well.  I don't have a lot of washi tape in my collection.  I'm pretty slow to jump on that trend so I'm working on figuring out how to use the few rolls I have a bit more on my cards. 


I hope you have a great day - thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jessica this is fabulous - love the bright, stacked butterflies and how it contrasts with the softened sentiment, and the washi tape accent is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails