Feb 17, 2014

hello.


Good morning!

Have you been feeling like you live in the Artic like I have here in the upper Midwest!?  Boy, it's been a hard, cold winter everywhere.  I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing for spring!

My card today uses the adorable Critters in the Snow stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I created a bit of a scene with the igloo and a couple of penguins.  I used Lawn Fawn's Peace Joy Love 6x6 paper collection for the patterned papers and a sentiment bubble from the Into the Woods stamp set.


Have a great - WARM day where ever you are, friend!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute card Jessica - love the wee scene you have created. I also noticed - no trademark doily!!
Hope spring arrives soon for you. Fall is peeping around the corner here.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails