Jan 20, 2014

Swanky Snowdudes!


Hi there!

I'm popping in to share a card I made using some adorable Paper Smooches snowman images!  While I'm not a bit fan of snow or winter, I've been wanting to add this super quirky Swanky Snowdudes to my collection for quite a while.  And, when I saw the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is 'anything goes' - I thought I'd get these dudes out to play! 




As you can see from my card I used the coordinating dies to cut out the snowdudes from white linen card stock and did a bit of coloring with some Copic markers.  The 'greetings' sentiment is from the same stamp set and the Christmas word die set.  I die cut it twice - once in kraft and once in red and off-set layered it for a bit of dimension.

Have a great day - thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what swanky snowmen - love the hat on the tall one. Great layering of the paper to give dimension too, Jessica.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails