Dec 2, 2013

His Love Endures


Good morning!

Today I have a bright card I made using The Craft's Meow Choose Hope stamp set - just one of the many stamps that are being retired, so it's on sale and available for a limited time!

I stamped the sentiment and the icons from the set on a patterned paper tag and then added a fabric heart brad which matches better in real life than it seems to here online... lol!



I inked the doily with some dark blue chalk ink for some interested and then added a denim blue solid baker's twine ribbon treatment over the white grosgrain ribbon wrap.  The patterned papers are all from My Mind's Eye.


Have a great day!
Jessica

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful bright and colourful card Jessica.
Blessings
Maxine

Linsey R said...

Oh I just love this one! I've actually never ordered from this company before but YOU just convinced me with this beautiful card! I simply must have this sentiment!!! Especially when it's on sale--BONUS! hehe ;) Thanks so much for sharing your creativity, Jessica! You not only inspire me artistically, but spiritually as well and I'm blessed to know you and call you my friend and sister in Christ. Big hugs!!!

Linsey R said...

Update: Well, I missed out on that sentiment. I didn't realize the store was closing. :( However, I am SO happy that I visited you blog today. I do believe that it was meant to be, otherwise I wouldn't have known about this company. I was able to order a few sets that were still available and I can't wait to get them! You did a wonderful job for The Craft's Meow and I told the owner so in my order notes! Thanks so much Jessica!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails