Nov 30, 2013

TCM: Farewell Blog hop event


Hi there!

Today I'm sad to say that I'm joining several designers in wishing Lisa and The Craft's Meow farewell.  Lisa has decided to close down her beloved online stamping company to pursue other endeavors.  I've enjoyed working with Lisa and all her illustrators from almost the beginning... what a fun ride it's been!


If you've been following along on the hop today, you should have arrived here from Jen's blog.  
Be sure to check in at The Craft's Meow company blog for a full list of participants as well as all the details on the clearance sale going on this month.


On my first card I used one of my very favorite TCM stamp set, Potted Garden.  I can't wait to see what in the future for Clare because I am IN LOVE with all her TCM stamps!


My next card uses my favorite sentiment from All You Need is Love.  I also used some yummy platinum shimmer baker's twine on both of my first two cards... it's my go to twine right now!



And, finally my last card uses Potted Garden again, just because....


Next up on the hop is Lin!

Lisa, I wish you lots of love and prayers on your new adventure!  And, illustrators and TCM designers - big hugs all around!  I've been blessed to work with some of the best people in this industry through The Craft's Meow!  It's been a fun ride...

Jessica



7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I will miss you TCM posts - and these cards are stunning Jessica.
Blessings
Maxine

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful cards AS USUAL. My favorite is the second card. I love the embossed hexagon background and the layers and colors are perfect.

~amy~ said...

Jessica, I love your cards...they are all perfect!

LindaS said...

Wonderful cards. Love your colors, stiching and twine.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, Jess, what can I say? As usual, you've pulled out all the stops in creating not one, not two, but three beautiful cards! I'm in awe of you! Always have been, always will be. I'm so lucky to have had you on my team for almost the entire ride. Thank you for all your kind words and for your prayers. I hope we'll always keep in touch. You are the BEST!!! Love and hugs, Lisa

Sue D said...

Great card designs!

Iris said...

Beautiful cards - love all the texture and dimension.
isoscia at aol dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails