Nov 25, 2013

Whispering dreams.


Good morning!

Today I have a card to share with you that I recently shared over on The Craft's Meow blog and thought I'd show it off here too in case you didn't catch it over there.  I used TCM's Dream Catcher stamp set and created my dream catcher with Memento black ink on a K&Co patterned paper tag.  


I colored just bits of the catcher with Sakura Glitter pens for some sparkle.  I paper pieced the pink feathers and popped them up on the upper left spot on the tag because I needed to hide an ink smudge... lol!  I added the tag to an embossed card front and tied some platinum shimmer baker's twine for some more subtle shimmer.

Have a great day - filled with your dreams coming true!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Jessica - love the embossed background.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails