Nov 26, 2013

Sweeter than Sweet Tea!


Good morning!

Today's card is made with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Special Blend stamp set - love that large set of Diane's!  I stamped the sentiment and the tea bag in black Versafine ink and clear embossed it for some added shine.  Then, I water colored the tea bag with a couple of Distress markers.  I fussy cut the tea bag and added it to the tag (from PaperTrey Ink).

I used one of my signature doilies (which I love so much) and then added some seam binding ribbon and a button to the tag.  The card is a bit smaller than I usually make but I love it... It's 3 3/4" x 5".


Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is so gorgeous Jessica - love the colours and the way you have used the doily - they are definitely your signature.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails