Nov 28, 2013

thanks for all you do.


Good morning!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

My card today is a busy one, filled with lots of colors and textures.  I used PaperTrey Ink's Autumn Abundance stamp set and coordinating die for the focal image.  I also stamped an image on the card front and then used the Rustic Burlap impression plate for more texture.

I added some Marigold stripe and and Mandarin stripe baker's twine to coordinate with the colored patterned papers.


Have a great day filled with lots and lots of good food to eat!

I'm thankful for you stopping by my blog today!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely colour scheme Jessica - Love the background you made, it compliments the image and panel beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails