Nov 29, 2013

Pink Praises


Good morning!

Today's card uses another image from the same stamp set I used for my card yesterday: PaperTrey Ink's Autumn Abundance along with the coordinating die.  I also used  PTI's Vintage Picnic stamp set (for the folded towel under the vase) and the coordinating die set.

The sentiment is from one of Verve's Plain Jane scripture sentiment line but I'm afraid Julee has been revamping this line so I don't see it to link right now.  I adore her scripture verses and have most of them in my collection.


I wanted to tone down the bright pink patterned paper on the card front so I added a Vellum punched scalloped circle to the focal image to soften it a bit.  A pink sorbet solid baker's twine bow added some pink to the bottom of my card and helped balance it a bit.


Thanks for much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jessica - the vellum doily is a gorgeous touch. The way you have distressed the edges of the sentiment panel echoes the the way the edge of the vellum has cut beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails