Oct 17, 2013

TCM: Christmas Blessings


Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of  previews for the new October stamp sets that will be available on October 21 through The Craft's Meow.  To see all the designers' samples with today's featured stamp set, please check out TCM's store blog.


Today, we are showcasing Karen Baker's new Christmas Blessings stamp set.  This is a lovely silhouette stamp set with such pretty sentiments for all your Christmas cards.  I used two images and a sentiment from the stamp set on my CAS card:


Christmas card need to be as CAS as possible in my book to help with mass production as well as making it easy to mail without extra postage needed.  I choose only using some sewing and seam binding ribbon for my embellishments because the stamp set is so lovely by itself!

Isn't this sentiment lovely?  It's one of my favorites from this release...

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the sentiment Jessica, and the card is so beautifully simple yet sincere. The colours are beautiful too.
Blessings
Maxine

Sheila H said...

This is gorgeously CAS!

quilt4fun2 said...

I think Christmas Cards need to be CAS and the stamps are beautiful by themselves. Even the bow might make a bump big enough to cause extra postage. I was so disappointed to find this out at the post office. Kind of takes the fun out of sending cards in the mail :( Beautiful job on your card. Love the colors.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lagene said...

WOW! Your CAS card really POPS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails