Oct 31, 2013

Quilt Dies: Take 2


Hi there!

I'm back with another couple of cards that I made using WPlus9's Quilt Cuts dies.  My first card uses the same Quilt Cuts 2 die that I used on my other two cards that I shared a couple of days ago.  This card is pretty busy, with lots of patterns going on!  Once again, the papers are all from My Mind's Eye.  The twine for my first card is The Twinery's cappuccino stripe.


The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set.  I stamped it in black ink and then used a W2 Copic markers to add some shading around it a bit.


My second card uses another set of WPlus9 dies called Quilt Cuts 1.

The sentiment is from the same Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set - such a fun sentiment set!  I tied a tiny little seaweed stripe baker's twine bow to the center of the button.


I have one more post with a couple more cards that I made with these quilt dies - they were so fun to play with!  I don't quilt in real life, but give me some paper, dies, and adhesive and I'm good to go! lol!

Have a great day - I'll be back soon with more ideas!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica these are gorgeous - love the quilt dies that you are using.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails