Oct 30, 2013

Precious to me


Hi there!

I have a card to share today that I made using the gorgeous Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Delightful Doilies stamp set.  I stamped the doilies in Versafine ink and embossed with white embossing powder on some patterned paper.  To help the embossing stand out a bit better, I used some coordinating ink to shade around the images. 


The sweet doily border die is so pretty!  I love to embellish it just a tiny bit with some twine.

A quick and easy card for my stash, with relatively little bulk = perfect for my stash!

Have a great day!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jessica this is stunning - love the stamping and the way you have made the sentiment tag is outstanding.
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene Gabriel said...

This card is so pretty. The doilies look wonderful embossed in white. I love the overall softness of this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails