Oct 3, 2013

Praying for You



Hi there!

Sorry for my long absence from my blog... I've been busy stamping but haven't taken the time to take photos, edit them and get them here online!  I had some time last week to play in my stamp room, just for fun!  Today's card is one of them that evolved while I was playing.  

I used a stamp from Verve and a flower image from an older Stampin Up set.  I don't have the exact information on the names at the moment, so if you are wondering, please drop me an email or leave a comment and I'll take the time to find out all the specifics for you.


I colored the flowers & vase with Copic markers and added some tiny coordinating gems in the centers for some bling.

Have a great night!
Jessica

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Beautiful beautiful card <3

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Jessica - love the tone of blue you have used, and the way you have laid the dp on an angle.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails