Aug 6, 2013

TCM Monthly Blog Hop: Summer theme


Hi there!

Welcome to The Craft's Meow monthly blog hop!  


This month's theme is Summer, specifically the stamp sets that are in our Summer category on the TCM store.  If you've been following along on the hop, you should have arrived from Jennie's blog.

I choose to use the fun Summer Fun stamp set that is on the retired list, so it's a GREAT price!  


Both of my cards for today's hop were made with the same color schemes and papers from an older DCWV citrus mat stack that I've had in my collection for ever!  I also used some buttercream baker's twine on both of my cards - love that soft yellow twine!



Here's my samples for the rest of the featured stamp sets over on my TCM gallery:


Next up on the hop is the fabulous Jinny!

We'd like to challenge you to join us by making a summer themed card using at least one TCM stamp set.  Check out all the details on this fun twist to our monthly hop over at TCM's blog.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these Jessica - the bright colours are so 'summery' and I love the beach ball image.
Blessings
Maxine

Salnclts said...

I love the brightness of both cards! Both cards look very inviting! I just became a new follower.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun cards. Love the colors

Iris said...

Love the colors you used on both cards.

quilt4fun2 said...

Both cards are so warm and fun. I like the colors and the lace and twine. Sweet job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such Neat Designs!! I LOVE your takes on the Summer Challenge!! The last card is my Favorite!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Emily H said...

Love your summer cards!

Amy Martin said...

Very fun cards. The colors are great and I love the texture on the first with the stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails