Jul 16, 2013

TCM: July Release Preview Day 1 - Hogs & Kisses and Turtle Love


Hi there!

Tonight kicks off several days of previews for the new The Craft's Meow July release!  


Be sure to check in on TCM's store blog for all the photos of the designer's projects for today's featured stamp sets.  

We are kicking off the previews with our new illustrator Mindy Baxter's two new stamp sets this month: Hogs & Kisses and Turtle Love.  They are both adorable and were so much fun to play with!

I love this pig in Mindy's Hogs & Kisses stamp set (she has a small one too!) and the sentiments she included in the set are too 'stinking' cute! lol!  I love this one and just happened to accidentally smudge one of the pigs a tiny bit when I paper pieced him and then thought - that it went perfectly with the sentiment... so I really smudged the second one! lol!  See - no worries or excuses for smudges with these pigs - it's all good! 



My second card is a one layered CAS card - something I never do!  Although if you consider the paper piecing that I did for the turtle as a layer, maybe it's not after all.  I wanted this sweet turtle from Mindy's Turtle Love to take center stage.  I stamped some hearts from TCM's All You Need is Love (I also used this set on my Hogs & Kisses stamp set above) and colored them with the same Copics I used to shade the turtle.  Then I drew some lines around the card front and called it done!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jessica these are adorable - love the turtle, and he makes the perfect CAS card.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails