May 29, 2013

Cards for Friends...


Good morning!

I have two cards to share that I recently made for some friends of mine, using a couple of stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I used Sheltering Tree for the branches, which I stamped a couple of times on this light linen paper.  After coloring with Copics and a white colored pencil, I ran the entire card front paper through my embossing machine with a texture plate from PaperTrey Ink.  

To finish the card, I added a couple of grass die cut strips and a vellum flag stamped with the sentiment and embellished with a little Wild Orchid flower.  I dabbed some pink stickles in the centers of the tree blossoms for some added sparkle.


My next card uses Springtime Sparrows.  I stamped the images in black Versafine black ink on this spring rain card stock and colored with colored pencils.  To embellish the branches, I added some cherry blossom flowers from Wild Orchid.  To embellish a bit more, I added some more pink stickles - but I wish I wouldn't have... it would have looked better without them.  Oh, well - live and learn, right?

Have a great day!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these sweet cards Jessica - I am sure they would be appreciated - stickles or not!
Blessings
Maxine

LindaS said...

Gorgeus cards. I especially love the beautiful tree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails