Nov 28, 2012

TCM November preview day 3


Good morning!

Today I have a CAS card to share that I made with new stamps available from The Craft's Meow in just a few more days.  The two stamp sets I used are Stitched Sentiments Two (previewed yesterday) and Beautiful Shelf both illustrated by Nina Brackett.  I choose to use the stitched lines image in the Beautiful Shelf stamp set, saving some of the images for my cards that I'll be sharing on Friday's release blog hop.

To see everyone's cards that they made with today's new stamp set, be sure to check out TCM's store blog for all the photos and links.


Have a great day - see you tomorrow with one more new stamp set preview!
Jessica


3 comments:

Maria said...

beautiful

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Jessica - love the debossed card, and the stiched boarder is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Loly Borda said...

So elegant Jessica! Congrats on another beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails