Nov 12, 2012

TCM Christmas Blog Hop and Sale Event!


Good morning!

Today, the designers from The Craft's Meow are joining together in a special Christmas themed blog hop in honor of a fabulous sale event Lisa is holding for the next couple of days on all lots of TCM's Christmas stamps!  For all the specifics of the sale, please check out The Craft's Meow store blog.  


If you are following along on today's hop, you should have arrived here from Jen's blog.  If not, please consider starting over at the beginning so you won't miss out on any of the inspiration we've prepared for you today.


My first card uses The Merry Best along with a tag 'frame' from Good Times.  I stamped a sentiment from The Merry Best in the frame and then trimmed it out.  The 'star' for the tree die cut is actually a snowflake image from The Merry Best - I just trimmed it and added stickles for some sparkle.


My next card uses Santa's Little Helper stamp set.  I stamped the presents and sentiment in Memento ink on a die cut and then did just a bit of coloring with Copics.  Love all the shades of green and that this card could be used as a thank you or birthday card as well as a Christmas card with that fun sentiment.


My last card uses Warm, Winter Wishes - I've always love that coffee cup image from this stamp set.  I paper pieced it and did just a bit of Copic shading and added some stickles to the heart steam image.

Next up on the hop today is Julie's blog!  If you lose your way on the hop, please hop over to The Craft's Meow company blog for all the photos and links.

Happy hopping and shopping!
Jessica

37 comments:

~amy~ said...

I always love all your cards Jessica!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Gorgeous cards. I love love the colors and pretty papers used.

Luanne

Lindsay said...

So fun and festive Jess! LOVE them all!

Jackie said...

Wow, they are all so lovely! I love all of the patterns and how well they go together. I hope to be able to master that someday!

Anonymous said...

I think that last card is my favorite. I love the heart shaped steam. Great designs!

Anonymous said...

Such great color combos. I love the dimensions and the layering.
Beautiful ALL!
emily

Lisa Hjulberg said...

A trio of gorgeous cards!!! I always adore your color choices, Jess. You rock!!! Thank you so much!!!

LauraJane:) said...

Beautiful colors on your cards.Amazing how VERSATILE the stamp sets are!

Lin said...

Lots and lots of inspiration for holiday cards, Jessica! Love them all!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! That first one is my favorite. It's so fun and funky, great mix of patterns/colors.

Maria said...

beautiful cards

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these Jessica - especially the way you cut the bottom layer under the Christmas tree, with the rounded corners.
The green card is impressive to.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Great work. Fab cards. Love the little pressies. Thanks.

Sharri said...

Great cards Jess! I love the color choices!

Sue D said...

Great choice of paper on all the cards!

PashaCou said...

What lovely elegant cards! Of course you used my favorite paper pack also. No fair, I can't choose which is my favorite.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,

Romaine said...

Loving the mug card/ image!

sharon g said...

The stars and snowflakes look so wonderful! I also like your colors. SO NICE!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, I love these! They are all so colorful and warm. Thanks for the terrific TCM Christmas inspiration. :D

Natasha G.P. said...

The subtle embossing looks really nice. Wood on a tree is perfect.

Katie said...

Great cards, I especially like the lat one and how you used the hearts at the bottom.

Ursina said...

Wow, the green card is great. I usually don't use green, but this one is a brilliant inspiration. The little presents are so cute :-D

Beate said...

Wow. All three cards look wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Natali Yarkova said...

Великолепная коллекция открыток !!!
Добрые , как сказка , уютные - как домашний очаг :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty cards...love the use of perfect pearls.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

These are so cute and I just love those little packages! Great job!

maria f. said...

Really like that retro-mod Christmas tree card up top. Cool papers.

FiKenward said...

All a very pretty and inspirational thanks for sharing your lovely work.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I just love these images, but your papers match perfectly as well!

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous cards

Ann said...

Lovely set of cards! The "ho ho ho" card is quite unique--love the patterns, color and Nordic flair!

Ann said...

Very pretty colorful cards! Love the layering!

Ivana Camdzic said...

So beautiful! The colors are to die for! I especially love the one with the little cup - so cute!!!













Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous creations! Love them all!

amfuller said...

Fantastic cards!

Jerzey Girl said...

Your cards are so beautiful

Unknown said...

I love all of your cards, I love that card with the felt and the tree branch...very beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails