Oct 7, 2012

Christmas birthday card


Good morning!

I have a very "Christmas-y" card to share with you today that I made using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rhubarb's Christmas stamp set.  But, as you can see the tag says "Happy Birthday" because I made it for my  father-in-law whose birthday is on Christmas day!  I used lots of red and green papers and ribbons along with brown cardstock and cappuccino twine from the The Twinery.


 Here's the inside of my card - I used a sentiment from PaperTrey Ink and embossing folder/die from Stampin Up.  The tag on the front of the card is also from PTI.

Have a great day - thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

2 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

what a great idea using a Christmas stamp but using a birthday sentiment. My dad was born on xmas day and I have been wanting to make him a birthday xmas card thanks for the inspiration!

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww Jessica this is so sweet - love the colours and texture you have incorporated.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails