Sep 2, 2012

You are a blessing


Good morning!

I have a card to share with you today that I made using a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Together Silhouettes stamp set.  I stamped it on a PTI fillable frame die.  The rest of the card came together quite quickly using another frame die from My Favorite Things and an embossing folder from Stampin Up.  I added a double bow to the focal image using peapod twine from The Twinery.  It's bugging me a bit that the lace shifted down a bit and looks so crooked in the photo... oops!  lol!

Have an enjoyable rest of your day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Jessica - love that embossing folder from S.U., and it really forms a great 'frame' for the rest of the card.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails