Sep 1, 2012

Thank you!


Good morning!

Have you and your family enjoyed summer as much as we did!?  It's been wonderful being with the kids and preparing for school.  I'm so pleased with all the projects I finished for both school and home.  I almost feel like I need to go back to school to be able to relax! lol!  Which is comical because I KNOW that the first few months of school are some of the hardest...

I made this card today using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Summertime Rhubarb stamp set along with a sentiment from PaperTrey Ink.  I colored Rhubarb with Copics and layered several die cuts around him to help 'build' my summer scene.  Some blossom twine from The Twinery worked perfectly as a dividing line between Rhubarb and the sentiment


And here's a peek at the inside of the card - I don't take photos of that too often any more to help with time.  The sentiment is from PTI's Inside and Out: Thank you stamp set.  The embossing folder is from Tim Holtz/Sizzix.

Have a great day!  Thank YOU for stopping by!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card again Jessica - love the many ways you use Rhubarb.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails