Sep 4, 2012

Just for You


Good morning!

Today is the first day of school for the kids.  It's going to be a fun busy day for them and for me!  I thought I'd share this fall-ish card with you today that I made using stamps from All that Scraps and PaperTrey Ink.  The sweet girl is from CC Designs Swiss Pixie Hello Birgitta.  I colored her with Copics and added some tiny buttons to her shirt.  The sentiment is from AmyR's Snowman Sentiments and layered on some older Stampin Up punches I've had for years.

Those beautiful leaves are from PaperTrey Ink - I love them so much!  I die cut a green and yellow leaf and stamped the coordinating images tone on tone adding the veins with brown ink.  They are also pretty stamped in versamark and then the veins in the coordinating inks.  Some cappuccino twine from The Twinery layered over the SU ribbon that I've been hoarding for years added a nice 'fallish' flat embellishment.  Some stitching and brads finished the card off.

I hope you have a great day - I KNOW we will!  Wish us luck!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails