Sep 5, 2012

Elegant Anniversary wishes


Good morning!

I haven't had the chance to do a lot of stamping this summer, but now that fall is here and school has begun I'm hoping my schedule will allow it more often.  I was extremely busy preparing for school this summer that is was so hard for me to switch focus and stamp.  I have a one track mind and it's not easy for me to stop a project until I'm finished with it!  lol!  At any rate, while looking through my computer recently I found this card that I can't remember if I shared here on my blog or not.  If I did - sorry!  But, it's one of my favorites, so I don't think you'll mind.

I made it using stamps from Layers of Color which has since ceased from business as Laura and Nina are now designing for Penny Black and The Craft's Meow (Nina) so they aren't available for purchase at this time, so no links to my products used today.  I used some Spellbinder Label dies to make this shaped anniversary card for my parents.  I don't do that often but should since it's such a unique look.


I colored the image with Copics and added some shading with Tim Holtz's distress inks.  Seam binding ribbon and pearls seemed the perfect accents for this anniversary card.

Have a great day!  Thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

1 comment:

Wordbird said...

Beautiful card,Jessica! ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails