Aug 18, 2012

All my love: part 2


Good morning!

I'm back with part 2 of the cards I made for my Ashley while we were away on vacation.  As I mentioned yesterday, I like to have her open one card each morning when we are apart from each other, so she isn't quite as homesick.  Of course, it helps that I stick a little treat or trinket in the envelope too... lol!

Papers are from Die Cuts with a View Baby boy mat stack, twines are from The Twinery and stamps are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  To help with mass producing I used the same basic layout and only embellished with a button or flower and twine.  I made 6 cards for her - so I needed them to be as CAS as I could!  I used Ticket Sentiments on each card for the sentiment and stamped 'all my love' on all of them.  Both cards today are from the Thoughtful Rhubarb stamp set and are paper pieced with some SU textured paper, with just a bit of Copic shading for some definition.


Enjoy your day!  Thanks for checking in on me-
Jessica

2 comments:

Shirley Davis (crafter) said...

Aha, Jessica, I recognise this cardstock - time to brush down my 12x12 pad of same! These cards are really pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

these are so sweet - I am sure Ashley will love them.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails