Aug 16, 2012

All my love part 1


Hello there!

This past week, my kids spent some time with both of their grandparents for one last vacation before school starts back up in September.  My Ashley gets pretty homesick whenever she is away from me for more than a couple of days, so I like to give her a card for each day that she's gone with a little treat or goodie to open each morning while we're apart.  I thought I'd share them with you over the next several days - they are all basically the same layout and rather CAS but since they are using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rhubarb the bear, they are pretty cute I think!

I used a Die Cuts with a View mat stack along with some coordinating twines from The Twinery for each card as well as the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Ticket Sentiments with the "All my Love" sentiment stamped.  I paper pieced Rhubarb and layered him on a die cut for each card.  My first card shows Rhubarb from Summertime Rhubarb and the second card's image is from Back to School Rhubarb.


I hope you've been enjoying your summer as much as I have!
It's been incredibly busy but a very good one!
Jessica

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Jessica!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet Mum you are to make a cad a day for Ashley!! Although they may be CAS and the same LO, I think they are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails