Jul 6, 2012

Smooth Sailing!


Good morning!

Put your sunglasses on - I have a bright summery card to share with you today!  I used The Craft's Meow Baggin' Some Rays and It's a Shore Thing together to make this fun seasonal card.  We are still in a heat wave here in Wisconsin and while I love summer, 100 degree weather with high humidity isn't my favorite.  I am looking forward to it cooling down to the mid 80's this upcoming week!

I hope you are cool & comfortable where you are!
Jessica




4 comments:

Maria said...

very nice
love the colors

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jessica - and with the heat and humidity you are currently experiencing, I can understand why you are thinking of boats and water :-).
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

LOVE this Jessica!!!

Loly Borda said...

Beautiful! I love the color you used . Which embossing folder did you use? TFS
Loly Borda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails