Jul 5, 2012

Airmail...


Hi there!

I had some time this week to do some playing in my room with some stamps from PaperTrey Ink that I've had in my collection for awhile but haven't worked with very much.  I was thinking of the 4th of July holiday while creating, thus the red, white, and blue colors...


Short and sweet from me today - all the links to the products I've used from PTI and MFT are linked below for you.

I'm sending YOU smiles wherever you may be!
Jessica


Card 1 details
Stamps: all PTI - Fly Away; Fillable Frames Additions 1; Delightful Doilies; Little Labels stamp set & Jar Labels 2 dieframed out 1 ; tiny tags (friend sentiment on tag)
Card stock: October Afternoon patterned; PTI
Ink: PTI; Versafine black; Versafine brown chalk
Other: MFT ticket border die; PTI heart & stars border die; Fillable frame 3 die; PTI doily dies and delightful doilies; stickles; red liquid pearls; PTI tin types impression plate; copic markers; white gel pen; glimmer mist pearl 

Card 2 details
Stamps: all PTI - Up, Up, & Away sentiments; Fly Away ; fillable frame additions 2
Card stock: October Afternoon patterned; PTI
Ink: PTI; Versafine brown chalk
Other: paper piercer & template; PTI heart die; PTI fillable frame 11 die; SU lace; Denim twine from The Twinery; liquid pearls; MFT sunshine die; copic markers

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

thank you for the smiles - and I must say I love both these cards - you clean, crisp style always impresses me.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails