Feb 25, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes


Good morning!

Today's card is another All That Scraps card I made while guest designing for them a few months back.  It uses C.C. Designs Sweet November Zach along with a sentiment from AmyR's Heart-y Sayings.  The snow flake dies are from My Favorite Things and layered heart dies are C.C. Designs Cutter Big Hearts.

It's been a nice and relatively warm winter for us here in Wisconsin - and I for one am not complaining!  Since February is just about over, it looks like we MAY have escaped the worst that winter may bring us, although we can get some big snow storms in March and even April... But, at least when we get snow during those two months, the temperatures get warm enough that it can melt pretty quickly too, so we'll see!

Warm wishes to you, my friends!
Jess

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Jessica your card is so cute!!! I love the color combo and overall design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails