Feb 24, 2012

I Support You


Good morning!

I love the simplicity of today's card because the image and sentiment are the most important part of it.  This was a card I designed for a sample board for the My Favorite Things wholesale store accounts.  It uses several items from MFT - the Pure Innocence Have Hope stamp set along with Prima Donna Petals die-namics  and one of the ribbon tails from the First Place Award Ribbon die-namics.   I love that while the image is good for our loved ones dealing with cancer, I think the heart ribbon is appropriate for a variety of other heartfelt occasions, don't you?  After coloring and paper piecing the image, I added a layer of pink stickles to the ribbon heart for some added sparkle.

Have a wonderful day -
Jess



2 comments:

Card-Eology said...

Love it Jessica, beautiful as always!

Helen Dooley said...

LOVE This!!!This is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails