Feb 21, 2012

Puppy Love


Good morning!

I have a fun card to share with you today that I made using a couple of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:  Special Friends (sentiment) and Woof You (dog image).  Isn't this puppy the sweetest?  I stamped him on Kraft paper and colored just a bit with some Copic markers.  I ended up using this card for my son's birthday card and I think he liked it.  He turned 15(!) on this past Sunday and the sentiment really fit him - he shares my sense of humor and we get the biggest kick out of the same things, so it was perfect!  I wrote down 15 memories of him that made me smile and we all enjoyed walking down memory lane, remembering our sweet little boy who is quickly growing into a man... I'm so proud of him and thankful to God for him, who he is becoming and his character.

Have a wonderful rest of your day - thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

2 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Your card is fabulous. What a great idea to write down the 15 memories that make you smile. I'm sure that meant a lot to him and was lots of fun for you.

Jen Carter said...

Awwww, how sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails