Jan 12, 2012

Snow!



Hi there!

I'm popping in quickly tonight to share a card I created while I was All That Scraps guest designer last month.  I thought it would be a good time to share it since we are finally having our first winter storm - much to my daughter Ashley's delight!  The snow is pretty dry and fluffy, so it's not the best snowball making stuff, but the students at school were much more excited about the snow than the moms who drove them back and forth to school!

The image is Sweet November Max with the sentiment from AmyR's Heart-y Sayings ...

Card Details
Stamps: Sweet November Max
Ink: Tsukeniko memento
Card stock: Stampin Up; K&Co. patterned papers; Copic Xpress it
Other: Twine from The Twinery; SU button; sewing machine; copics; My Favorite Things snowflake dies; stickles

Have a great rest of your night!  I'll be back tomorrow with some fun news to share with you!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

great fun card, Jessica. I can well image the Mum's not liking the snow!!
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle said...

Cute! There are so many details. I love the snowflakes and the button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails