Jan 10, 2012

Scrappy Happiness card


Hi there!

I have a scrappy card to share with you tonight that I made with The Craft's Meow Happiness Is... stamp set and more Crate Paper's Portait paper and sticker collection.  I designed several cards in this set - so you still have a few more to see from me... I hope you enjoy them!

This time, I went a bit out of my comfort zone by stamping the flower in Memento Rhubarb stalk ink and highlighted just a bit with a W2 Copic marker.  The leaves were stamped with Versafine black ink on patterned paper and highlighted with a light green marker - not sure of which one, sorry!  The sentiment fit perfectly in the Spellbinder label die, which I shaded a bit with Memento Desert Sand ink after embossing.  A bit of stitching, stickers, and buttons / brads finish it off...

Card Details
Stamps: Happiness Is (TCM)
Ink: Tsukeniko - Memento and Versafine
Card stock: Crate Paper Portrait; Bazzil white & red
Other: Sewing machine; Crate Paper Portrait collection stickers, brads, and buttons; twine; Spellbinder label die; dauber; Copic markers

Here's the inside view...


Have a great day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful inside and out!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Jessica, I love the way your flower turned out - fabulous!!
Blessings
Maxine

Myrna Marcano said...

Great card!
Hugs, Myrna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails