Dec 12, 2011

Warm hearts




Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the Sweet November Wish U. Good Cheer rubber stamp available through All That Scraps.  As I mentioned before, I am honored to be their guest designer for November and December.  I adore cutesy stamps and ATS has tons of them!

I paper pieced the snowman's scarf & hat, used a few Copic markers to color the ornaments and highlight the snowman a bit to create my card.  My sewing machine gave me fits with the brown thread that I was using, so I just went with the skipped stitched and added a few dots of liquid pearls to make it 'look' they were 'meant to be' rather than a sign of frustration... lol!

Card Details
Stamps: Sweet November Wish U. Goodcheer (ATS)
Ink: Versafine
Card stock: Stampin Up
Other: Copics; SU felt snowflakes; foil snowflakes (unknown); sewing machine; SU punch; hero arts gems; SU ribbon; crystal lacquer; lace; twine from The Twinery

Surprisingly enough, we still have not received any significant snowfall here in Madison, WI yet... that is VERY unusual for us!  I'm not complaining, trust me - but my daughter is officially in 'mourning' as she can't WAIT for it to snow (which I hear every morning from her when she wakes up and sees it hasn't snowed yet - lol!)

Have a wonderful day - and if you have snow where you are, my daughter is VERY jealous of you today!  lol!
Jessica

2 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

This is just too adorable!!! Love him.

kiwimeskreations said...

Like you I hate it when the sewing machine skips like that - must say I love the way you have used the gaps!!
blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails