Dec 10, 2011

Warm & Cozy Thoughts



Good morning!

I have a Christmas card to share with you today that I created using the Cozy Friends stamp set.  I love the quilted patterns Korin has added to the two focal images included in this stamp set.  I paper pieced the bear as well as his hat and scarf, adding just a big of highlights with a couple of copic markers for some depth.

I keeping with the Christmas theme, I decided to make my card look like a Christmas package all wrapped up, so a doily and some pretty ribbon finished it off.  I added some brads in each corner and embellished them with some diamond stickles for some added sparkle.


Card Details
Stamps: Cozy Friends (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine

Card stock: My Mind's Eye patterned; SU textured and solid
Other: Copic markers; stickles; Spellbinder petite oval dies; Marvy scallop circle punches; basic grey brads; signo white gel pen; organdy ribbon; doily

Have a great day!  I hope you are warm & cozy today - brrr... it's cold outside here in Wisconsin!!
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Nice card Jessica - and it is lovely and warm down here in the Antipodes :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Julie Ranae said...

Such a sweet card full of great color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails