Nov 27, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...


Good morning!

Have you put up your Christmas tree yet?  We have a rule in my house that we can't put up our tree until after my daughter Ashley's birthday on Nov. 30.  So, we haven't put ours up yet, but I have put some Christmas lights up in Ashley's playroom and bedroom because she has been pestering me to decorate for Christmas since the beginning of October!

I was thinking of a snow globe when I made this card - not sure if it looks a bit like one to you or not.  Sorry my pictures aren't the best - for some reason the white got a bit washed out.  I used The Craft's Meow The Merry Best for the trees and sentiments...

Card Details
Stamps: The Merry Best (TCM)
Ink: Stampin Up
Card stock: DCWV; white
Other: stickles and liquid pearls; SU ribbon; doily; corner rounder; rhinestones

Have a wonderful day - we're looking forward to putting our tree up next weekend!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails