Oct 30, 2011

TCM Preview: Vintage Snowflakes and Vintage Ornaments


Welcome back!

Today is day 3 of the previews for The Craft's Meow November release and we are featuring two new stamp  designs from Nina Brackett!  I know you're going to love the elegant designs of both of these stamp sets - they are perfect for our quick Christmas cards we all need to make for our friends and families!

I stamped the polka dot ornament from the Vintage Ornaments stamp set with Vivid's brick red ink, cut it out and added it to the center of this doily focal point to finish off this bright Christmas card...

Card Details
Stamps: Vintage Ornaments (TCM)
Ink: Vivid red; Versafine black

Card stock: DCWV Christmas and Winter mat stacks
Other: Martha Stewart border punch; doily, spellbinder circle die SU ribbon

Next up, is my card project using the Vintage Snowflakes - I love these delicate snowflakes (on paper, not so much in real life, I must admit!  I'm not a big fan of snow, unlike my kids!) 


I embossed the snowflakes with Versamark and detail clear silver embossing powder and then hand trimmed them to use as embellishments for this simple Christmas card....

Card Details
Stamps: Vintage Snowflakes (TCM)
Ink: Versamark

Card stock: DCWV Winter and Christmas mat stack
Other: Spellbinder ribbon banner and circle dies; detail silver embossing powder; doily; SU ribbon; Fiskars border punch

To view all the other designers' projects who are joining us in today's previews, please visit The Craft's Meow blog for all the links as well as how to enter your comment to win today's stamp sets!  I know you're going to love what everyone has prepared for you!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Miesje said...

Love how you used those doilies! Great cards so bright and cheery!

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful cards! I love how you layered the images on the doilies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails