Sep 16, 2011

Rhubarb's Sweet Wish


Good morning!

Today's card is one of the sample cards I created for my new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rhubarb's Christmas Wish card kit.  To view the entire contents of the kit as well as to see all the cards I prepared for the kit, please check out the link HERE.

I love Rhubarb image holding this huge candy cane!

Card Details
Stamps: Rhubarb's Christmas Wish (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine; Distress
Card stock: Bo Bunny; SU; Neenah
Other: Spellbinder oval dies & ribbon banners; buttons; twine; dauber; copic markers

On another note ... It's Teddy Bear Picnic day today at school today!  I have lots of fun activities prepared for the kids to do throughout the day and am looking forward to connecting with many of the parents who are planning on joining us for the actual picnic at the end of the day.  Wish me luck!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails