Aug 16, 2011

Make a wish


Hi there!

Sorry I've been so quiet - I've been pretty busy with projects that I can't share yet, as well as preparing for school, which starts in just 2 short weeks!  I'm teaching in a small Christian school this fall and will be in charge of 3 grades: K4 & K5 three days a week as well as 1st grade - so you can imagine how busy I am getting the curriculum sorted and outlined for the year.  I haven't had a chance to get my room ready yet - but that will be next week's project... slowly but surely it will get done!  I'm getting pretty excited and have really enjoyed going through the curriculum lesson by lesson to outline the year and see the flow of the instruction.  I've finished the K5 curriculum and am halfway through the K4 book... whew!

But, you didn't come here to hear all that - you came to see a card!  I had fun creating this card a few weeks back using the adorable Rhubarb digital image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - he's so cute with that little bird, isn't he?

Card Details
Stamps: Rhubarb & Birdie (SSNS); Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Versafine; SU
Card stock: PTI white; SU; DCWV patterned
Other: Sewing machine; Copics; SU ribbons; PTI tag die; Sakura glitter pen; black pen; rhinestones;twine from The Twinery

Here's the inside view -


Thanks for checking in on me - I'm back to hitting the books!
Jessica

1 comment:

Scrapacat said...

You are one busy lady! I miss school. I was one of the ones wanting to start back just 2 weeks into summer. I love this card! Perfect coloring and all those lovely patterns. I really like what you did inside the card. I think I'll need to borrow it! Blessings to you & your kiddos for a happy, healthy school year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails