Aug 19, 2011

You Fill my Heart


Good morning!

Today's card uses the adorable MFT Pure Innocence - Little Angel stamp set.  I love her little dress she is wearing, don't you?

Card Details
Stamps: MFT PI - Little Angel
Ink: Memento; PTI white
Card stock: Copic Xpress it; SU; October Afternoon dp
Other: Spellbinder deckled rectangle die; Copics; Corner rounder; MFT notebook edge die; EK Success heart punch; twine; pearl; buttons; black pen; Tim Holtz mini stapler

here's the inside -


Have a great Friday!
Jessica

11 comments:

Brenda said...

I love everything about this card Jessica! The doodling around the image, that little button on the heart, and your colors are so calm and soothing.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how CUTE! Love the paper you used for her dress! :)

Shelly said...

Everything you do is adorable perfection! Love it! So inspirational to get me back to my own card making too! Thanks!

Shelly said...

Everything you do is adorable perfection! Love it! So inspirational to get me back to my own card making too! Thanks!

Kristie W. said...

Adorable card! I love her dress!

Scrapacat said...

Adorable! Love the pearl in her hair. Great use of the Cinch punch - gives a great school feel to the card.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love this!!

Helle said...

OMG this is so cute!!!! love love love it!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ah, adorable little girl! I also adore what you've done, perfection!

Sue W. said...

What a beautiful card!

FerrellGraph-x said...

So Cute, yes I do love her little dress!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails