Jul 24, 2011

Your Friendship means so much


Good evening!

The weekend has gotten away from me, so I'm a bit late in my post today. I'm sharing a card I made using the material found in the Your Friendship July card kit.    I also made this card as another example of this week's Just For Fun challenge which is to use 2 floral embellishments on a card.  I stamped the flowers and leaves on the patterned paper in Versafine black ink and then trimmed then to embellish this quick and simple card, celebrating friendship...

Card Details
Stamps: Your Friendship
Card stock: Echo Park; PTI
Ink: Versafine black
Other: Copic markers; MFT scallop border die; Spellbinder ribbon banner die; corner rounder


Have a wonderful rest of your night!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails