Jul 23, 2011

Sweet Summer Memories


Hi there! 

Have you had a chance to play along with The Craft's Meow monthly sketch challenge yet?  I made another card with this fun sketch using a couple of new stamp sets and wanted to share it with you today.


I used the new Baggin' Some Rays and Life is a Carnival stamp sets available through The Craft's Meow.

Card Details
Stamps: Life is a Carnival; Baggin' Some Rays (TCM)
Ink: Versafine black; PTI white
Card stock: Pink Paisley Hometown Summer; Hobby Lobby 5x7 card
Other: MFT Scallop border & dizzy doily die; Spellbinder label 4 die; SU ribbon; sewing machine; Copic marker

I made this card as a thank you for my in-law's annual 4th of July picnic they always host.  I thought it would be fun to tuck in a few photos of the kids for grandma, so I decided to use a pre-made 5x7 card base to make it large enough for the photos.

Here's the inside view using TCM's Lovely Birds stamp set -


Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Soooo beautiful!!!! I just love all the awesome hues!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails