Jul 14, 2011

Tea Time Card kit


Good morning!

I wanted to take today's blog post to highlight a card kit that I designed for Sweet 'n Sassy stamps using Korin's versatile Tea Time stamp set.  The kit comes with lots of paper, buttons, ribbons, as well as the Tea Time stamp set.




You will have lots of papers and embellishments left over if you decide to make the 5 cards that I designed.  The kit will include the idea sheet with the photos of each of the cards shown above to provide a bit of inspiration for you.   If you purchase any of the kits I've designed for Sweet 'n Sassy and have any specific questions on measurements, etc. please feel free to drop me an email or leave me a comment on my Sweet 'n Sassy Connection page.

I also have a couple of other card kits available through Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Here's the links and photos for your reference:



****************



**********


Have a wonderful day!  I hope it includes some time for stamping!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails