May 3, 2011

Sunshine & Laughter


Good morning!

Isn't this image adorable?  She is Flower Girl by Gillian Roberts for Stampavie and I adore here as I'm sure you know, since I just used her last week.  She reminds me of my Ashley who loves outdoors and flowers AND her rain boots! lol!  The card itself is quite simple, so the focus is completely on Ms. Flower Girl.  I want to remind you of this week's 7Kids Challenge Fund two week theme is April Shower or May Flowers... we'd love to see you play along with us!  You have until next Wednesday to enter your card in our challenge.

Card Details
Stamps: Flower Girl by Stampavie; Hero Arts Everyday sayings
Ink: Versafine Black
Card stock: Copic Xpress it blending; SU retired patterned
Other: Copics; MFT button dies; fun foam; twine; detail embossing powder

and the inside view...



Have a great day -
Jessica

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Such a cute image. Love your colors and those buttons are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails