May 2, 2011

I appreciate you!


Hi there!

My card today uses Penny Black's beautiful new To You stamp set.  I've been saving this image to use on a card since CHA in January.  I was lucky enough to get a coloring session along with some other friends from Kathy Racoosin - she is amazing!  Check out her blog for TONS of inspiration. 

Card Details
Stamps: To You (Penny Black); PTI Inside and Out Thanks
Ink: Memento black; SU olive
Card stock: Copic Xpress it; MME Stella Rose
Other: Sewing machine; seam binding ribbon; Copics; glassy glaze; white gel pen; buttons; Spellbinder circle dies; Candy cane cuttlebug embossing folder; corner rounder; MFT border die

and the inside view -


Thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica

4 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jessica this card is beautiful. I loved your guest designing appearance on the Penny Black blog!

Dana said...

Gorgeous Jess! I love the white dots you've added to the flowers. It really makes it pop!
Hugs~
Dana

Grace said...

Gorgeous Jessica!

Marsha said...

So beautiful. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails