Apr 12, 2011

Popcorn Birthday Party: Cocoa Style!


Hi there!
I was able to create a card with a brand new Popcorn Cocoa digital stamp image which will be released this Friday 4/15 through Sweet 'n Sassy Designs.  I am LOVING digital images more and more - the price is right and the ability to customize the size and even direction the image is facing is amazing!  I printed Popcorn Cocoa Mouse (isn't she/he cute peeking out behind that big container of buttery popcorn!?) on Neenah Ivory card stock and colored the image with Copics after die cutting the image with a Spellbinder Circle die.


While deciding on the colors I wanted to use for my project, I hopped over to SCS's Color challenge for this week and was thrilled to see that the colors would work well for this image!  This week's colors are from Stampin Up: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, and Pretty in Pink.  We are also encouraged to use die cuts or punches on our project - perfect since I used several Spellbinder Circle dies for my project - I was going with the popcorn 'circle' theme and put as many circular items as I could on my card!  lol!  After cutting all the images out, I laid them all out on my Spellbinder Grand Calibur embossing mat and ran them ALL through that fabulous machine at once - what a time saver! 

Card Details
Stamps: Cocoa Popcorn digital image & Bethany's Birthday Wishes (sentiments) - Sweet 'n Sassy
Ink: Memento
Card stock: SU pretty in pink, pear, saffron; Neenah Ivory
Other: Cuttlebug seeing spots folder; Spellbinder circle, petite scallop circle, jumbo scallop circle dies; Paper piercer; May Arts ribbon; buttons; Pink Paislee twine; Copics; Yellow stickles

Here's the inside view of the card -


I pulled out Bethany's Birthday Wish clear stamp set for the sentiments for my card.  I love how 'generic' the sentiments are that they work well for any birthday card, I think!

If you are looking for more Cocoa Mouse images, you've GOT to check out Sweet 'n Sassy's Crazy for Cocoa Challenge blog.  I am new to these sweet images and believe I need MANY more!  They are so adorable!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great cards!!!! Michelle Mallett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails